Holiday Party Checklist
- Choose the music ahead of time with a compilation or curated playlist, cd collection, or albums.
- Clean your home and fridge to make room for platters, meals, gifts, and leftovers.
- Set your table.
- Choose your serving dishes and plan your centerpieces. We have beautiful floral arrangements and candles perfect for a holiday table.
- Locate the fire extinguisher for emergencies. Update if necessary.
The Day Before
- Chill wine and beer.
- Clean guest bathrooms.
- Pick up fresh flowers.
Just Before The Party
- Unload the dishwasher.
- Take out the garbage.
- Set out the appetizers.
- Light all the candles.
- Turn on lamps and music.
- Pour yourself a glass of wine and enjoy!
Mary’s Pick of the Week this week is ALL about the
summer campaign supporting locally-owned restaurants!
The menu changes each day with varied items, trying to preserve the freshness and availability of the produce. Popular items include chicken, turkey or tuna salad served on a bed of lettuce with freshly sliced avocado atop, assorted paninis made with choice cold cuts and cheeses, unsurpassed Lebanese dishes made with recipes handed down from Mary’s mother, and select salads such as fall fig salads and summer watermelon and red onion with French flair homemade dressings.